● structure determination of pure chemicals : homo and hetero 2D/ selective 1D correlations on a wide range of nuclei.
● quantitative analysis of mixtures, enantiomeric excess determination
● mixture analysis by diffusion method (DOSY)
● purity determination up to 10ppm.
● studies on intermolecular interactions or supramolecular clusters
● analysis on micro quantities of chemicals
● in situ reaction monitoring
● NMR analysis on samples containing non-deuterated solvent
● variable temperature conformational studies
Access mode :
Several access modes to the NMR facility are available :
- self-service NMR : [ read more ]
[ hide ]
To use the 300MHz, make an appointment with Christophe Gilbert to pass the NMR accreditation whose aim is to check that you do not have dangerous behaviour for the spectrometer, that you are autonomous using the routine or automation mode, and that you own the basics to make at reasonable quality spectrum. Once you get this accreditation, you will be allowed to use the continuous sample changer, or to book time slot of 10 min (20min between 12h and 14h and for far-located laboratories). As soon as your time slot is finished, you can book again. For using 400 and MHz, an extra-training will be necessary.
- collaborations : [ Read more ]
[ Hide ]
this operating mode is more dedicated to complex studies, which will lead the personnel to special work, experimental adjustment and bibliographic readings. In this case, the operator is co-author of the publication and the laboratory will benefit from a 70% discount on the analysis which gave good results.