For all CCRMN spectrometers :- An accreditation is mandatory for all spectrometers:
- level 1 for the AVL300 (Autosampler) [ Read more ]
- Level 2 for AV300 (use in Bruker "routine" mode) [ Read more ]
- level 3 for AV400 and 500 [ Read more ]
For all Spectrometre
- Neither space nor special caracters including + in the file names. One can only use letters, numbers, _ and -. Dot is only permitted once and shall be followed by any latter caracter.
- The calibration of the spinners on the samples must be done carefully , and the tube must not float in the spinner (risk of a de-calibration).
For AV300 routine experiments
- It is forbidden to borrow the spinners from the AVL300 sample changer to run your samples on the self-service Av300.
- Put the spectrometer back into automatic mode before disconnecting.
- Put the fictional spinner in the spectrometer if there is nobody after you.
For continuous sample changer
- Do not use broken, too short, or thickly parafilmed tubes, or Young tubes that may not be properly picked up by the sample changer clamp.
- Respect the color code of the caps by laboratory.
- Before taking your sample back, wait until the clamp is no longer under it (except if there is no analysis on any tube left).